Contact Fountain Pharmacy
Complete the below form to request information, ask a question or schedule a vaccine.
What is a generic drug? Is is safe?
Generic drugs offer the same dosage, strength, safety and quality. They work the same, are taken the same, and used the same as their brand name counterpart. Generic drugs offer a way of saving money over the brand name option(s).
The United States Food and Drug Administration(US FDA) oversees all drugs available in the US and requires that all drugs are safe and effective.
What Insurance Plans does Fountain Pharmacy accept?
We accept most insurance plans and frequently add new plans to our accepted list. Currently we accept the following insurance plans:
- 4D Pharmacy Management
- ACS State Healthcare
- Agelity Inc.
- AmWINS Rx (IdealScripts)
- Argus Health Systems
- Atlantic Prescription Services (APS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Catamaran / Catalyst Rx
- Catamaran / RESTAT
- CVS / Caremark
- Envision / RxOptions Inc.
- LDI Integrated Pharmacy Services
- Navitus Health Solutions LLC
- NetCard / RxWest / Welldyne
- Optum Rx / Prescription Solutions
- PBM Plus
- Pharmacy Data Management
- Prime Therapeutics
- PorCare Rx
- United Healthcare
- US Script, Inc.
What are quantity limits? Can an exception be made?
Quantity limits are established using medical guidelines and FDA-approved recommendations from drug manufacturers. They are in place to help your doctor and pharmacist make sure that you use your drug correctly and safely.
Exceptions can be if you require more than the established quantity limits but does require your doctors authorization. If an exception is required, please have your doctor contact us at (407) 890-9382.
How can I save on prescriptions?
To save money on prescriptions you may want to:
- consider generic drug options instead of brand name drugs.
- confirm the prescribed drugs are covered by your insurance plan.
- use a prescription discount card. There are many options you can find online for free. We accept a variety of Rx Discount Cards, call (407) 890-9382 to inquire if we accept your preferred card.
- use our free prescription delivery service to save time, fuel and avoid unnecessary mileage on your vehicle.
Do you offer free delivery service?
Fountain Pharmacy offers free delivery of prescription medicines in our local service area. We also offer free curbside pickup for your convenience. To confirm you're eligible for our delivery service, call (407) 890-9382.